Like most website operators, MailControl’s systems automatically collect information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. We use automatically collected information to assist us in providing and improving the Site and to collect broad demographic information for aggregate use. We do not use automatically-collected information to learn any information about you personally. We may use such information to identify specific companies that are interested in our services and to market to those companies generally.
We (or our vendors) may collect non-personal information using cookies, pixel tags, web beacons, embedded web links, and similar technologies. We may use such information to tailor our website to the needs of our visitors. We may receive reports by our vendors on an individual as well as aggregated basis. We do this to improve our marketing and the services we offer you.
Collection of personal information
“Personal Information” is information that is used to identify a discrete individual person. We may collect Personal Information in a variety of ways including:
- When you complete a form to download a resource or inquire about our services;
- Through responses to an online, email or electronic promotion or survey;
- Over the telephone.
Such Personal Information may include:
- Your name, email address, postal address and telephone number;
- Your title, company name and address;
- Details of the resources you access on the Site and any data you download;
- Details of other engagements with MailControl, such as trade show interactions.
Using Personal Information
We use your Personal Information in a number of ways including:
- To assist in responding to your inquiries, including answering your questions on pricing and technical information relating to MailControl’s services;
- To learn more about your requirements in support of development of our service;
- To carry out research on our users’ demographics;
- To send you information we think you may find useful about our services;
- At your request, to subscribe you to our newsletter and alerts concerning the services we provide;
- To request your opinion and feedback on areas of the Site or in connection with our services.
- We may obtain information from third parties to combine with the Personal Information we have gathered as described in this Policy, in order to improve our marketing activities and to ensure the details we hold are relevant and up-to-date. Also, if we provide a means for you to refer a third party to the Site, we may send the third party an email on your behalf with details about the Site. MailControl will not use the third party’s information for any other purpose.
- You can unsubscribe to emails by following the unsubscribe instructions on any email communications sent to you, or you can email us at support @MailControl.net or by post at the address provided below. Additional information about your control of your Personal Information is below.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- We may disclose aggregate statistics about visitors to the Site in order to describe our services generally, including on our web site and to prospective partners and other third parties, but these statistics will not include Personal Information.
- We may disclose your Personal Information to our reseller partners to allow them to provide marketing information on our behalf as described above.
- We may disclose your Personal Information to service providers who assist us in: (i) website hosting and maintenance; (ii) sending communications; (iii) updating marketing lists and database management; (iv) analyzing data; and (v) in other tasks relevant to the provision of the Site and the marketing of our services. Our service providers will only use your Personal Information to the extent necessary to perform their functions and will be subject to contractual obligations to maintain the security and confidentiality of all information they process.
- We may disclose your Personal Information if required to do so by any applicable law or regulation or in response to a legal demand, subpoena, warrant or other similar request. We may also disclose your Personal Information to any regulatory or law enforcement agency if we believe that such action is necessary to protect the rights, property or personal safety of MailControl, its customers or any third party.
Storage and transfer of your Personal Information
- At MailControl, we are committed to maintaining the security of the information we collect from activity on this website and from other marketing efforts. We have therefore implemented technology and security policies and procedures that are intended to reduce the risk of accidental destruction or loss, or the unauthorized disclosure or access to such information.
- Please note that information may be collected from this website by any of our affiliates. We may transfer your Personal Information amongst our affiliates, which may process your Personal Information in any country.
- The controller of your information is MailControl.
- We have security measures in place to help protect against the loss or misuse of Personal Information under our control. Our security practices are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary and only authorized personnel have access to Personal Information. While we use all reasonable efforts to prevent the loss or misuse of your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of any Personal Information you submit via the Site.
- The Site may, from time to time, contain links to external sites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or the content of such sites and you should familiarize yourself with such policies upon use of such sites.
You are in control of the personal information you provide to MailControl. You may:
- Ask for a copy of your personal information;
- Ask for personal information to be corrected or updated;
- Ask to remove your personal information from our records
Upon written request, we will provide you with a copy of all of the Personal Information about you that we possess. Additionally, if you wish to correct or update the Personal Information we hold relating to you or you no longer wish to receive marketing or promotional material, we will make such changes on request. Please see the contact information below. To note, we will retain your Personal Information for as long as is necessary in keeping with the purposes for which we collect it and to comply with our legal obligations.
Attn: Legal Dept.
1811 W North Ave #401
Chicago, IL 60622